How does the idea of "evolving from a cocoon" relate to an event in your life?

A time in my life I "evolved from a cocoon" was when I first came to Australia. Although I was born in Australia, a few months after my birth I was sent back to my home country - Taiwan. From there, I learnt Chinese as my first language. Eventually, I travelled back to Australia again to start kindergarten. I thought I "evolved from a cocoon" when I overcame the obstacle of being unable to communicate with any of the other toddlers. I started to learn english with my tutor at home and became more and more fluent at the language as time passed. Now, I came from knowing no english words to be able to talk fluently. I feel that this is a big achievement for me and that I evolved like a cocoon would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment