Do you remember your dreams? Do you have recurring dreams? Discuss the idea of symbols in dreams.


Yes, I do remember my dreams but only for a short period of time. I usually forget them after a few days after that I dreamt about it.

When I was still in junior school, I remember having a recurring dream. It seemed to have been a terrifying nightmare that haunted me for weeks. I remember waking in the middle of the night with an eerie feeling. It felt like something was coming after me and that it was watching my every move. It reminds me a bit of Joseph and the Running Man I guess. After a while, the dream disappeared and never came back again.

Dreams have always been a mystery to people. The reason why we dream is unknown. I personally think that dreams could be some kind of commentary on our ordinary everyday experiences or perhaps, the events that occur in our dreams could represent a psychological aspect of ourselves as a person.


0 comments:

Post a Comment