New Moon, the sequel to the well-known film Twilight is coming out during this week (as you all would know). However, my expectations of the film are not very high although I have loved reading Stephanie Meyer's series about Edward and Bella. This is because after watching the first film, Twilight, personally I did not think that it was as good as the original book. I hope that this time the film would be of a much better quality with an action-packed storyline, drawing the viewers into the film immediately until the end.


The main focus of this film would be on Jacob and Bella's relationship. Despite the fact that I do not expect a lot from this film I am still very interested in how Jacob and Bella's relationship together would unravel as the film progresses. I am also looking foward to see how the film producers protray the character of Jacob Black, especially when he transforms into a mythical creature - the werewolf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment